OE NO. Reference:
5716527AC, 0K60A-32-110,48,82,53601-SDP-A01,49BB,T11-34BB,34111,,,11,,,GB01-32-370,GA97-32-110,BA29-32-110,BF67-32-110B,BF67-32-110A,BC50-32-110A,SA44-32-110A,DA6A32110C,LZ,LZ111-34571,49,8540586,48510-85530,45510-12081,45510-12180,45203-38040,11345061,862419063C,4A1422065AX,10301757,0K71C-32110,0K70A-32-110,4410A604,49BB,LK-3411571,LK-3457110B,F3-3457190,S6-3411571,EG-3411571,3457110XSZ08A,3411110-K-,6R1423055K,76,B,46500-09006,A9064601800,45510-12540,44250-32230,44200- 0571 0,44200-58571,45510-58060,44250-20390,45510-0D560,45510-F4571,44250-25030,53601-SWA-Q01,53601-TG2-T01,51336-S04-001,4410A770,4410A454,49001-JN30A,49200-4N105,48001-CY571,48500-73R00-000,48580-71L13,48500-M68P02,48580-65J01,48500-52S00,48500-M66R00,D09L32110C,GJG9-32-110C,K011-32-110M,5M513200FA,57710-05900,F87Z-3504-LC/RM,4001.EX,45502-B1300,,,,44200-42130
1):Reliable–Have more than 10 years experience in exporting auto parts
2):Professional-Professional production equipment & assembly line and advanced assembly testing facilities.
3):Quality: Medium to high end quality, mainly exports to European market.
4):Efficiency: Cooperating with us means working with more than 300 reliable suppliers in China indirectly.
80% of our products are exported to Europe and the whole America.
2.Main Car Models?
3.Our Main Strength?
More than 10 years experience in auto parts field. Over 300 reliable suppliers.Save your time!
4.Order amount request
Minimum order amount should be $3,000.00
5.What services can we provide?
Warranty: 12 months
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF;
Accepted Payment Currency: USD;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T, L/C;
Accepted transportation way: by sea, by air, by express, by train
Language Spoken: English, Chinese, Spanish
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
What safety considerations should be kept in mind when working with rack and pinion?
When working with rack and pinion systems, several safety considerations should be kept in mind to ensure the well-being of personnel and the proper functioning of the equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation of the safety considerations:
- Guarding: It is essential to install appropriate guarding around the rack and pinion system to prevent accidental contact with moving parts. Guards should be designed to restrict access to the gears, especially the pinion gear, to avoid the risk of entanglement or injury. Guards can be physical barriers, safety enclosures, or interlocked covers that prevent access to the moving components while allowing necessary maintenance and inspection activities.
- Emergency Stop: Incorporating an emergency stop system is crucial for safety. An easily accessible emergency stop button or switch should be installed to quickly halt the motion of the rack and pinion system in case of an emergency or when there is an imminent risk of injury. The emergency stop system should be clearly labeled, easily identifiable, and functionally tested to ensure its reliability.
- Lockout/Tagout Procedures: When performing maintenance, repair, or adjustment tasks on the rack and pinion system, proper lockout/tagout procedures should be followed. This involves isolating the system from its power source, locking and tagging the energy isolation devices, and ensuring that authorized personnel are aware of the ongoing work. Lockout/tagout procedures help prevent accidental start-up or energization of the system, safeguarding against potential injuries.
- Proper Training: Operators and maintenance personnel should receive adequate training on the safe operation, maintenance, and handling of rack and pinion systems. They should be familiar with the potential hazards associated with the equipment and understand the safety protocols and procedures to follow. Training should cover topics such as proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE), safe working distances, emergency response, and the recognition of abnormal operating conditions.
- Regular Inspections and Maintenance: Routine inspections and maintenance should be conducted to identify any potential safety hazards or signs of wear and tear. This includes inspecting the rack and pinion gears, checking for loose or damaged components, and ensuring proper lubrication. Any identified issues should be addressed promptly to maintain the safe operation of the system.
- Load Capacity and Overload: It is crucial to operate the rack and pinion system within its specified load capacity limits. Exceeding the load capacity can lead to gear failure or other mechanical issues, posing a safety risk. Care should be taken to properly assess and understand the weight and forces involved in the application and ensure that the rack and pinion system is appropriately sized and rated for the intended load.
- Environmental Factors: Consideration should be given to environmental factors that can affect the safe operation of the rack and pinion system. For example, moisture, dust, extreme temperatures, or corrosive substances can impact the performance and longevity of the system. Adequate environmental protection measures, such as sealing, ventilation, or specialized coatings, should be implemented as necessary to maintain safe and reliable operation.
By adhering to proper guarding, implementing emergency stop systems, following lockout/tagout procedures, providing training, conducting regular inspections, operating within load capacity limits, and considering environmental factors, the safety of working with rack and pinion systems can be effectively maintained. Prioritizing safety ensures a secure working environment and minimizes the risk of accidents or injuries.
How do rack and pinion systems contribute to efficient power transmission?
Rack and pinion systems play a significant role in facilitating efficient power transmission in various mechanical applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how rack and pinion systems contribute to efficient power transmission:
Rack and pinion systems offer several advantages that contribute to efficient power transmission:
- Direct Power Transfer: Rack and pinion systems provide a direct and efficient means of power transmission. The teeth of the pinion gear mesh with the teeth of the rack, creating a positive engagement. This direct contact allows for minimal power loss during transmission, as there are no intermediate mechanisms or components to introduce friction or slip.
- High Mechanical Efficiency: Rack and pinion systems are designed to have high mechanical efficiency, meaning they maximize the output power compared to the input power. The teeth of the pinion and the rack are carefully designed and machined to minimize friction and ensure smooth motion. This efficient transfer of power reduces energy waste and enhances overall system performance.
- Low Backlash: Backlash refers to the play or clearance between the teeth of the pinion and the rack. Rack and pinion systems can be designed with minimal backlash, which contributes to efficient power transmission. Low backlash ensures precise and immediate response to input motion, minimizing energy losses associated with tooth clearance and backlash compensation.
- Efficient Torque Transmission: Rack and pinion systems are capable of transmitting high torque efficiently. The engagement of the pinion teeth with the rack teeth distributes the applied torque evenly along the contact area, resulting in efficient torque transmission without slippage or power dissipation. This characteristic makes rack and pinion systems suitable for applications that require high torque output.
- Compact Design: Rack and pinion systems offer a compact design compared to other power transmission mechanisms. The linear nature of the rack allows for a more straightforward integration into space-limited applications. This compact design minimizes energy losses due to unnecessary mechanical components or complex transmission paths, resulting in more efficient power transmission.
- High-Speed Capability: Rack and pinion systems are capable of efficient power transmission at high speeds. The direct contact between the teeth of the pinion and the rack enables rapid and precise motion transfer without significant energy losses. This characteristic is advantageous in applications that require quick and accurate movements.
By combining features such as direct power transfer, high mechanical efficiency, low backlash, efficient torque transmission, compact design, and high-speed capability, rack and pinion systems contribute to efficient power transmission in a wide range of applications. These systems are commonly used in industries such as automotive, robotics, machinery, and aerospace, where efficient power transfer is crucial for optimal performance and energy savings.
Can you explain the typical applications of rack and pinion systems?
Rack and pinion systems find a wide range of applications in various industries due to their versatility, efficiency, and precise motion control. Here’s a detailed explanation of some typical applications:
- Automotive Steering: One of the most common applications of rack and pinion systems is in automotive steering mechanisms. In this application, the rack is connected to the steering column, and the pinion gear is driven by the steering input from the driver. As the pinion gear rotates, it moves the rack linearly, which in turn controls the movement of the vehicle’s front wheels, allowing for smooth and responsive steering.
- Robotics: Rack and pinion systems are widely used in robotics for precise and controlled linear motion. They can be found in various robotic applications, including robotic arms, gantry systems, pick-and-place robots, and CNC machines. The rack and pinion mechanism enables accurate positioning, fast movement, and high repeatability, making it ideal for tasks that require precise manipulation and motion control.
- Linear Actuators: Rack and pinion systems are commonly employed in linear actuators, which are devices used to convert rotational motion into linear motion. The pinion gear is driven by an electric or hydraulic motor, and the linear motion of the rack is utilized to extend or retract the actuator. Linear actuators based on rack and pinion systems are used in various applications, such as industrial automation, medical equipment, and aerospace systems.
- Machinery: Rack and pinion systems are utilized in a wide range of machinery and equipment. They are often employed in applications requiring precise linear motion control, such as cutting machines, printing presses, packaging equipment, and material handling systems. The rack and pinion mechanism enables efficient power transmission, accurate positioning, and quick response, enhancing the performance and productivity of the machinery.
- Automation: Rack and pinion systems play a crucial role in automation processes. They are used in automated systems for tasks such as part positioning, assembly, sorting, and conveyor systems. The precise and reliable linear motion provided by rack and pinion systems contributes to the efficiency and accuracy of automated processes.
In addition to the above applications, rack and pinion systems can be found in various other fields, including agriculture, construction, entertainment industry, and more. Their compact design, high precision, efficiency, and versatility make them a popular choice for converting rotational motion into linear motion in a wide range of mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-09-08